BLACKLIST GIVEAWAY: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR AND OTHERS FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: THE BLACKLIST x LEONARD & CHURCH GIVEAWAY ("Sweepstakes") begins on April 20 at 6AM EST and ends on APRIL 30 at 11:59PM EST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is LEONARD & CHURCH ("Sponsor"). “The Blacklist” is a production of Sony Pictures Television Inc. and Open 4 Business Productions LLC (collectively, the “Producers”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at HELLO@LEONARDANDCHURCH.COM during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old or age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence whichever is older (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, Sony Pictures Television Inc., Open 4 Business Productions LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZE: Grand Prize (“Prize”): One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive one (1) REDDINGTON WATCH (approximate retail value or "ARV": $195)
Only one Prize for one Winner will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. Gift cards and gift certificates, if applicable, are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. The Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the Winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the Prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the Prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize item.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to an address within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by completing the entry form (each applicant is an “Entrant,” each completed form is an “Entry” and collectively the forms are “Entries”), which can be found on the following website at https://leonardandchurch.com/blogs/explorelc/blacklist-giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Each online Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of the Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Entrants may only enter one (1) time (i.e., only one (1) Entry) during the Promotion Period.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on May 1, 2017 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1-3 DAYS after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept the Prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 DAYS of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in Prize forfeiture. The potential Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Released parties of this Sweepstakes are Sony Pictures Television Inc., Open 4 Business Productions LLC, Leonard & Church, their respective parent(s), successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, licensees, assigns and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (“Released Parties”). Sponsor and Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, cameras, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. To the fullest extent of the law, each Entrant shall grant the Released Parties a complete and unconditional waiver and release from and against any and all claims, loss, liability, judgments, penalties, fines, settlements, including without limitation all attorneys’ fees and disbursements, costs, and expenses arising from, relating to or connected with this Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all Prize drawings, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prize (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any Entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS: In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass Entries or Entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible Entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive Entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Leonard & Church, 34 Third Ave #125, New York, NY 10003. Requests for the name of the Winner must be received no later than September 30 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit https://leonardandchurch.com/blogs/explorelc/blacklist-giveaway. The Winner List will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. REMEDIES: Each Entrant’s rights and remedies in the event of a dispute concerning the Sweepstakes shall be limited to each Entrant’s right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. In no event shall Entrant be entitled to seek to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner the production, distribution, or exploitation of the Released Parties’ productions, or any parts or elements thereof, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising, publicity or promotion in connection therewith.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation, shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles County, California, before a single arbitrator, in accordance with California Code of Civil Procedure §1280 et seq. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by JAMS. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party’s ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time to the extent same is not precluded by another provision of this Agreement.
13. OPT OUT OPTION: Opt out option for emails acquired through the Sweepstakes will be included as follows:“You are receiving this email because you have opted in for our marketing communications or you have previously entered our The Blacklist x Leonard & Church giveaway. To unsubscribe, click unsubscribe.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: For additional terms & conditions, visit https://leonardandchurch.com/pages/terms-and-conditions.
15. SPONSOR: Leonard & Church, 34 Third Ave #125, New York, NY 10003; email: email@example.com
16. ADMINISTRATOR: Leonard & Church, 34 Third Ave #125, New York, NY 10003; email: firstname.lastname@example.org